Bring your friends on Maine’s human-powered party boat! Booking private charters now!
- 1.5 Hours Duration 1.5 Hours
- By Reservation Daily Availability By Reservation Daily
UPDATE: At this time, we are unable to book individual seats due to state guidelines. Private charter options are available for group bookings beginning July 1st. Please call or email with any questions or requests.
Maine BayCycle is New England’s first human-powered party boat. Bring your friends and your favorite local brews for a 90-minute cruise of the Portland waterfront. Featuring 10 pedal stations and seating for five more, Maine BayCycle is the best way to enjoy Casco Bay.
Whether you’re hosting a birthday, planning a bachelorette party, looking for a team building activity, or would just like to get out on the water, Maine BayCycle can fit your needs.
Cruises have a maximum of 15 seats, must be booked in advance, and are offered at 11 a.m. (weekends only), 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. from Bell Buoy Park, located at between Casco Bay Lines and Flatbread Pizza on Commercial Street, Portland, Maine.
To comply with Maine state guidelines regarding COIVID-19 we are implementing the following safety policies for 2020:
– Individual ticketing is temporarily suspended, only private parties of 12 or less are allowed at this time.
– Masks are required while boarding.
– Hand sanitizer is available on board.
– All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between cruises.
– The captain will be separated while underway with a plexiglass barrier.
These policies may be updated with any new State regulations