Bring your friends on Maine’s human-powered party boat! Booking private charters now!
- 1.5 Hours Duration 1.5 Hours
- By Reservation Daily Availability By Reservation Daily
We have closed our 2020 season and will be re-opening Memorial Day Weekend, 2021
Maine BayCycle is New England’s first human-powered party boat. Bring your friends and your favorite local brews for a 90-minute cruise of the Portland waterfront. Featuring 10 pedal stations and seating for five more, Maine BayCycle is the best way to enjoy Casco Bay.
Whether you’re hosting a birthday, planning a bachelorette party, looking for a team building activity, or would just like to get out on the water, Maine BayCycle can fit your needs.
Cruises have a maximum of 15 seats, must be booked in advance, and are offered at 11 a.m. (weekends only), 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. from Bell Buoy Park, located at between Casco Bay Lines and Flatbread Pizza on Commercial Street, Portland, Maine.
To comply with Maine state guidelines regarding COIVID-19 we are implementing the following safety policies for 2020:
– Individual ticketing is temporarily suspended, only private parties are allowed at this time.
– Masks are required while boarding.
– Hand sanitizer is available on board.
– All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between cruises.
– The captain will be separated while underway with a plexiglass barrier.
These policies may be updated with any new State regulations